This is an entry level position and is not a professional role.
Required Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Psychology.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Answering telephonic and email enquiries regarding Psytech SA products and services; referring to professional staff where necessary.
- Preparing and managing training materials for courses.
- Preparing quotes for clients, and advising clients on the most economical way to purchase credits for projects.
- Arranging for printing of pencil and paper materials.
- Quality control on printed materials.
- Making up and dispatching orders of physical products for clients.
- Adhering to administrative requirements regarding opening of accounts, invoicing, and screening orders prior to invoicing or supplying products to ensure that accounting and legal requirements are met.
- Operating the automated scanning system and doing bureau scoring for clients where necessary.
- Will be required to write up and dispatch bulk e-mail communications to clients, when needed.
- Responsible for ensuring that stock levels for pencil and paper psychological materials are sufficient, and ordering where necessary.
- Must be able to work in a team that includes other service consultants, administration staff and professional staff. The incumbent will report directly to the senior service consultant and indirectly to the administration manager.
- A high level of administrative accuracy and computer skill is required, as well as a professional manner and good verbal and written communication skills.
- Once trained, supporting clients in the use of 360 Degree Appraisal system.
- Once trained, providing user support in the use of the GeneSys online system. Analyse technical queries from clients and recommend appropriate steps to remedy the issues. Where necessary, escalating technical queries to our UK support team.
- Once trained, delivering training on the GeneSys online system and participating in the development of online learning content for the GeneSys online system on an ongoing basis.
- Once trained, represent the company at conferences and exhibitions by answering questions on the product range and credit options.
- Other duties as required.