Page 8 of 8
I have arranged for Psytech SA consultants to do a site visit for a technical matter. How do I prepare?
- Please do not be testing at the time, even on a different computer, or using other publisher's tests. The site visit will be disruptive to any ongoing testing.
- Have your technical support persons available - the people who manage your computer and network on a day to day basis, and who can resolve security issues that may be interfering with testing.
- If you are expecting an interruption in your Internet connectivity, let us know because the visit may need to be re-scheduled and you will be charged a call-out fee even if there is no connectivity.
- The same applies to expected power cuts.
- Please be available in person.
- It is highly recommended that you attend training on the online system before engaging with our technical support consultants. If the problems you are experiencing can be ascribed to a need for training on your part, we may insist that you come for training before we attempt to support you any further.
- << Prev