• The 15 Factor Questionnaire Plus
• The Occupational Personality Profile
• The Jung Type Indicator
• Understand the constructs measured by each of the Psytech personality questionnaires.
• Understand the different approaches each of these questionnaires takes to the measurement of personality.
• Know the groups for which the tests are suited.
• Understand the considerations regarding cross-cultural use of personality questionnaires.
• Understand the considerations regarding language proficiency in the use of personality questionnaires.
• Have an understanding of the reliability and validity of the scales and how these are derived.
• Have an understanding of the range of norm groups available for the 15FQ Plus and the OPP.
• Know how to use the reference materials available for each test.
• Know how to use and interpret primary scales, second-order factors and derived scores.
• Know how to use computer-generated reports responsibly and professionally.
• Understand the importance of the validation interview and feedback.
• Know the typical behaviour that can be expected from low scorers and high scorers on each scale.
• Be able to link the concepts measured by the questionnaires to competencies on a basic level.
Duration: 1 1/2 days
Cost: R2500 (excl VAT)
CPD points: Level 2, 10 general CEUs